Sunday, August 1, 2010

Those aren't easter eggs...

Well after some hard thought I have decided to take the Alienids to Eastcon... Eastcon is a 1750 point 40K tourney the weekend of August 21st. I just didn't have the time to paint an entire 1750 point list in three weeks with the time I had available to me...

Here are few progress shots of what I have been up to...

Eggs...


I will be using the eggs as termigaunts. My queen is a tervigon model. It is starting to look look like the alien queen with the egg sac still attached...


All I have done here is to sculpt the general shape of the eggs. I need to add a thin additional layer on the top to add texture and the egg openings. Hopefully there will look like this:



I have also started my objective markers. Here is the rough version of Vasquez...



Work is slow at the moment as I remain sick with some kid spawned flu... I am sooo tired of being sick (its been like two weeks)... Uuuuunnnn... back to bed...

Of yeah... Forgeworld just put these bad dogs up on pre-order: Mark III Marines.... I wants them like Frodo wants the ring... Problem is two fold 1) monies 2) Like I really need another marine army.

Still they are pure awesome (hate the new guns they have for them though...).



By the way... I am selling my High Elves...
http://www.wargamerau.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=99819

No comments:

Post a Comment