Friday, February 18, 2011

(Dark Eldar) New Beasts to master...

Welllll... Lots of new toys popping up today.

Looks like GW is finally releasing the much rumored and badly photographed (until now) Beastmaster and assorted beasts. There is a metal Succubus that looks pretty good but as it matches the new wyches and not my army... Not so excited...

The beasts on the other hand... OOOOOO!!!! Preorders are released March 19th...

First up the Razor Wing flocks. I was going to convert these out of undead warmaster scale carrion. Ironically these are just about the same scale and are a pretty good match! For the price being asked I may do this anyway as I have a truckload of warmaster metals...


Next up the Clawed Fiend...
Big... furry... Brutal looking (generally although not sure about the face)... It hits all the right buttons. I like it...
(Yeti conversions anyone?)


And last but not least my personal fav's the khymera... there are multiple poses. They look like the old warp beasts on steroids. These guys look HOT! I will be getting a pile for my wyche cult... I cannot wait! I reckon these guys will paint up a treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment