Friday, March 4, 2011

Assorted Test Models That You Might Like...

Lets face it. Over the years we have all had army ideas that never took off. Sometimes the biz were too hard to get. Sometimes we loose interest but (in my case) usually something better comes along.

Here are a few projects where I got all the bitz and then lost interest. I might do them yet BUT for now the test models are sad and lonely by themselves...

Up first: An all beakie army of marines called the head takers. It is supposed to be a drop pod list so the models are all stoically advancing out of their pods (hence the walking legs). I was planning to have busts of gunfire coming from all of the guns. The whole army would have the skull shoulder pad and every marine would have his name on his scroll. The skulls hanging from the back with the pouches is to cover up the models lack of a behind...





Space wolves using the new plastics and the other half of the chaos warriors I chopped up for the project above.... This one involved more cutting and pasting than I had time for at that point in my life. Might come back to this one soon as I love the look of the models...





Chaos "Raider" Marines... Love these guys... Will do them someday...


Planetary Governor Body Guard army...
Hey it was an idea...

2 comments:

  1. Cool might have beens! I especially like how you conserved parts with the first two. Practical and effective!

    What would you run the 3rd group as?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chaos marines I think... Basic chaos marines... Boring but that was the idea...

    ReplyDelete