Saturday, June 4, 2011

Painted Snake Men

So I finished the weekend at Rumble in the Bronx in the top 7 which is weird since I had the worst comp there by far. I'd say I had the cheesiest army but I think that belongs to someone else. My list was bad but it was not the only 1 in comp there as admitted by just about everyone there (and the T.O.'s I think). Anywhoooo.... I snapped some happy snaps of the cheese army and the newly painted "snake man daemonettes." Would love your feedback.


While I am at it... Here is a shot of a chaos dwarf sorcerer that my buddy Adam painted. It is a scibor model and he bought it at Realm of Legends (host of Book of Grudges... plug plug). He also painted it the same day he bought it (at the shop no less). A truly awesome effort. Looks sweet matey!

I should really get painting on my scibor stuff....

B

1 comment:

  1. It's amazing what you can do when you put your mind to it.

    And don't have all the distractions of real life ...

    Hmmm. I think I'm on to something here.

    ReplyDelete