Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Back in the Saddle... Ork ideas...

Soooo I have been checking out the ork and goblin WWII stuff for sale by Micro Arts Studios for a while and mid 37 hour flight to my parent's house in Boston (it was a bastard of a flight). I had an epiphany. Orkingrad!

I have an army of painted orks in furry cloaks... What if I mixed in WWII armour and some of these models...

Meet my Nobz:


I picked up a pack of these guys and matching heads from Hobby Bunker in Malden MA. What a cool shop. Not the best GW selection BUT they had everything I needed for my crazy ork army.

I also picked up a pack of these dudes to be my Runtherds...


Additionally I was able to pick up a pile of really nice plastic WWII tanks.

I got 3 Panzer IV's and two "Buffalo's" to be my battlewagons... Everything fits perfectly.

My Armoured Kompany is well on it's way... All I need to do is figure out how to scratch build 10 Mega Armoured Orks...

Army list and model pictures soon... And a proper explanation of the theme... (Eastcon here I come!)

B

1 comment: