Friday, August 26, 2011

The Inquisitorial Land Raider


Soooo Here i the finished Land Raider that I converted and painted to match my guard army as part of my Grey Knight's Henchmen army. It is also the land raider that I have a piece of in my left eye (and why I will never have a CAT scan again)...

I took these pictures using my new IPAD... The experiment did not yeild the best results... Here are the results non the less....

I know the assault cannon barrels do not match but I really like the one of a kind look that it achieved. The barrels are from two separate forge world Tau kits. I wanted it to have a minigun or Predator "Old Painless" look. I like the end result.

I know the camo scheme is a little odd but it matches my aircav guard army meaning I could use the chimeras and guard from my regular list and just add the land raider and a few henchmen and viola... a new army

From the top down... The Eagles on the top are from a Cities of Death building kit.

Here is a shot of some of the other vehicles from the army in action.

No comments:

Post a Comment