Tuesday, October 16, 2012

THE DWELLERS BELOW (A NEW PODCAST "SENSATION")

I have been a part of an up and coming Warhammer Fantasy Themed Podcast called "The Dwellers Below" for a few months now (with some of the top ranked players in the country) and have been waiting til we had a few episodes under our belt before I posted what we have been up to.  I am in two of the five episodes (the first and most recent) and I have to say I am a huge fan of the crazy chat that goes on.  I especially like to listen to the stuff I am not in as I paint because it entertains me to no end.  It is vulgar, it is silly, BUT it is very tactically relevant and educational...  If you get the chance... It is free...  I hope you will check it out...

"The Dwellers Below are a Melbourne Australia based Warhammer Fantasy Podcast. As a group of regular tournament players we focus on the recent events, tactics, hobby and other shenanigans. We’ll put out a podcast every month or so and focus on the distinct aspects of the Australian scene."

The LINK

Please let us know what you think...

No comments:

Post a Comment